Losing your pet can be a scary and heartbreaking experience. It can also be overwhelming when you find a pet. For the best possible chance at reconnecting lost and found pets with their people, refer to the best practices outlined in the links below.
It's important to spread the word about lost and found pets using social media. Below is a directory of social media channels and groups to share lost/found pet posters and get the word out.
General Lost & Found Pet Pages
- Antioch Lost & Found Pets
- Madison and Rivergate Lost and Found Pets
- Old Hickory Pets Lost and Found
- Nashville Lost and Found Pets Page
- Bellevue and West Nashville Lost and Found Pets Page
- Lost and Found Pets of Sumner County
- Hip Donelson Lost and Found Pets
- East Nashville & Inglewood Lost and Found Pets
- Hermitage Happenings Lost and Found Pets
- Lost and Found Pets of Hermitage, TN
- Lost & Found Pets South Nashville, Lenox Village, Nolensville, Brentwood
- Lost Pets Forest Hills Nashville
- White House, TN Lost and Found Pets
- Lost & Found Pets In Sumner, Macon & Surrounding Counties
- LOST & FOUND Robertson County TN
- Lost & Found Pets Joelton / Whites Creek / Bordeaux TN
Metro Animal Care & Control (MACC) asked me to hold onto the animal I found. Why?